It’s time for change.
Come together with Aspire’s Founder, Dr Sam Collins for the first Trailblazers in Los Angeles to accelerate personal, organizational and community change. Whether you are aspiring to change lives, change your workplace or change the world, this event is for you.
Do you know it’s time for change but you don’t know what it looks like?
Is it time to grow as a leader?
Are you making decisions about your next career move or promotion?
Are you wanting to create a cultural or systemic organizational change?
Is it time to make a bigger difference in your community?
Are you stuck because you don’t want to ‘climb another mountain’?
Do you want to reconnect with your purpose and find balance?
What makes us different?
- Self-empowerment meets organizational change meets global activism.
- Diversity of projects and goals. Bring your own agenda and work on it throughout the day.
- Inclusive of all genders who aspire for change.
- Innovative thinking from all ages, all backgrounds and all industries.
- No hierarchy. Executives attend alongside students.
- Not the usual conference, no lectures or PowerPoints.
- Experiential, interactive and small group focused.
- We don’t just inspire for one day, we empower with practical tools and realistic actions.
- A requirement to give as well as take. Attendees offer each other support, mentoring, validation, collaboration and contacts.
- Pre & post event webinars, support and accountability from the Aspire Trailblazers community.
We have been creating pioneering events & programs for 20 years. They have been described as “different to anything else, best in class, inspiring, powerful, space to think, challenging, innovative, fun, life changing and empowering”.
Benefits you will gain:
- Figure out what's next, over and above what you dreamed possible.
- Create your inspirational, exciting (and maybe a bit scary) vision for your life, work and world.
- Be around people who will help you and collaborate with you to make your goals easy and quick to achieve.
- Support others' projects ranging from 'confident me' to 'change my company' to 'end world poverty'.
- Think differently, be more innovative, stretch yourself.
- Leverage your true passions, strengths and potential.
- Gain validation for your 'crazy' aspirations from people who will 'get you'.
- Conquer obstacles, difficult people, limited thinking and fears once and all.
- Develop a stronger and much more resilient mindset.
- Become an authentic leader who communicates powerfully.
- Be known and raise your profile and visibility.
- Increase your courage to make things actually happen.
- Have space to think and create time and balance.
- Connect with your purpose and legacy for future generations.
- Gain new friends, network and be in a like-minded and supportive global community.
- Leave energized with a 'buddy' and an action plan for change.
You’ll leave with an action plan and the support and accountability you need help you to achieve and maintain your goals. And by attending this event, you’ll be the first pioneering Trailblazers in the USA.
What do women have to say about Aspire?
Aspire Trailblazing Women in Life, Work and World
The Aspire Trailblazing Leadership Program 2015
$395 Early Bird | $495 after March 14
1 for 1 | Buy a place and fund a woman who cannot afford to attend.
50% of places are scholarship for people working in charities, not-for-profits, schools, government and social enterprises. This includes students, unemployed, retired and stay at home parents.
Program Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm.
“Inspiring and thought-provoking. I left re-energized, re-focused and strong! I have received feedback from others who attended who are applying their new-found techniques with positive impact. I am confident we will become a network of trailblazers within our organization and beyond.”
Head of Talent, Learning and Development, Babcock International Group
“Pure inspiration. I have the empowerment to change static views and engage further in equality. It crosses borders, it crosses sectors, it unites a flame inside you to stand up, raise the roof, to make a change with a massive support crew in tow”
Ambassador, ONE Campaign
"Wow! What a day. You’ve converted me from a strident sceptic of all courses to an avid fan of yours. Amazing women today. So much we can all achieve. Your stories carried us through and will stay with us forever. I’ll take them to my own team to help them formulate their visions and recommend you to them all. Thanks again for giving me the rocket boost I needed."
Global Marketing and Communications Director, Centre for Public Impact
"Such an enjoyable, challenging and inspiring day. The day was not at all what I was expecting but so refreshing to be surrounded exclusively by a great group of women. I am more “woke” and committed to making daily changes and to start laying the foundations for change in the not too distant future. Thank you for your passion, for making a difference and inspiring others to make a difference too."
Associate Director, Senior HR Business Partner, European Bank for Reconstruction & Development
"I now feel incredibly energised and motivated to change and make a difference."
Chief Executive, Society for Applied Microbiology
Scholarship places are available for women working in charities, not-for-profits, schools, government and social enterprises. This includes students, unemployed, retired, veterans and stay at home parents. Apply here.
Group Rates are available too:
- 10% discount on normal the rate for 2 people
- 15% discount for 3-5 people
- 20% discount for 6-9 people
- 10 people plus – email us for a quote
If you have any questions about the Trailblazers event, please contact Briana Weatherspoon, Director of Events & Logistics at firstname.lastname@example.org