All Events / Time & Life Leadership Virtual Seminar
Time & Life Leadership Virtual Seminar
Eight out of ten women experience high stress on how to get everything done, reach our potential and establish a work/life balance. Many of the usual time management techniques have limited impact or are not sustainable for long term happiness and success. It’s time to take a new and fresh look at how you manage your time and discover what you really want to achieve.
Join Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO of Aspire and recognised by her Majesty, The Queen of England as one of ‘The Top 200 Women in the UK to Impact Business and Industry’ and as ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN for a 90-minute online event. Dr Collins is an award-winning women in leadership expert, social entrepreneur, key note speaker, coach and international best selling author and has been featured on the BBC, CNN, The Huffington Post and many more.
Benefits you'll gain:
- Move away from running to get things done and over working.
- Maximise your time, minimise distractions and turn your aspirations into reality.
- Develop your decision-making abilities and know your key work and life priorities.
- Strategies to handle whatever is stopping you achieving the best from your time.
- Learn how to effectively say no, delegate and increase your impact.
- Create your daily 'genius time' where you can be strategic and have space to think.
- Gain strategies for dealing with unexpected demands, endless 'to do' lists and time drains.
- Understand that looking after yourself is fundamental to success and not a selfish act.
- Have more peace of mind, kill the worry and guilt monster.
- Get out of your inbox for 90 minutes to focus on yourself, come out of your comfort zone and really challenge yourself.
Attendees: Managers, directors, executives from corporate, small/medium business, professional services, academia, government and charities. Open to women and men.
$125 for recording only if you can't make the time and date.BOOK NOW
"Aspire made me stop and think. It's packed with practical hints, tips and thought-provoking ideas all designed to help you get the most out of everything that's important in your work and life. Great value for money development!"
Group Learning & Development Manager, The Phoenix Group
“Wow! You’ve converted me from a strident sceptic of all courses to an avid fan of yours. Amazing. So much we can all achieve. Your stories carried us through and will stay with us forever. I’ll take them to my own team to help them formulate their visions and recommend you to them all. Thanks again for giving me the rocket boost I needed.”
Global Marketing and Communications Director, Center for Public Impact
10% discount on normal the rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote
Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO Aspire, USA
“Women Leaders as a Catalyst for Global Change”
Dr Sam Collins is a leading international voice on leadership and equality, a social entrepreneur, speaker and author. Dr Sam Collins founded Aspire 20 years ago when she was just 30 years old, now a globally sought after organization that empowers a new way of leadership in life, work and world. She has lived, travelled and worked in the UK, Europe, Canada, Africa, India, Australia and the US. Sam has been named “One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry” by Her Majesty The Queen, “A Women Shaping the World” by CNN and “Leader in the Workplace” by the Ogunte Women’s Social Leadership Awards.