All Events / Raising Your Visibility and Profile Online Seminar
Raising Your Visibility and Profile Online Seminar
Studies of the happiest and most successful women across the globe indicate that having an authentic and powerful profile for yourself, your projects, your team and/or your organisation is essential to be able to maximise results and your career potential. Yet time and time again, we hear that working hard is just not enough to be able to be recognized and reach the next level of success.
• What is the point of doing a good job if no one knows about it?
• How can you be more visible, reach your potential and increase your influence in a crowded and competitive organisation and/or industry and community?
• How can raising your profile help you to achieve better results and make a bigger difference?
Yet there can be something about raising your profile that can seem pushy, hard work, unnecessary or too time consuming. If you want to find practical ideas, shift your perspective and take your profile to the next level in a way that is true to you, enjoyable and helps you improve, we would love to see you at this online seminar.
Benefits you'll gain:
- Learn the Aspire tool for raising your profile and visibility with senior stakeholders, customers and colleagues across your business, industry and community.
- Understand your ‘corridor’ reputation, what are people saying about you when you are not around.
- Know the difference between networking and profile raising.
- Beyond 'doing a good job', understand the importance of being seen, heard, known and advocating for yourself.
- Develop your personal brand, establish your reputation and know what makes you stand out.
- Develop your self-belief, overcome modesty and your fears about being in the spotlight.
- Identify your key supporters, influencers, mentors plus the difficult people that you need to influence.
- Stop playing it safe, start raising your head above the parapet, taking risks and making more of a difference.
- Develop your ability to say no, to not always be liked and to sometimes live without others' approval.
- Find practical ways to raise your profile in and out of your organization, including critical assignments, speaking, writing and volunteering.
- Explore what you want to be known for in your life and career without being pushy, arrogant or selling your soul.
- Be part of the Aspire network and gain the support, new perspectives and energy to keep moving forward.
- Be exposed to new ideas and thinking that will create tangible benefits for yourself and your organisation.
- Leave with practical actions to apply to your own life, work and world.
Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 9.00am PST for 90 minutes. If you cannot make this date/time, you can register anyway and receive the event recording the next day.BOOK NOW
“It’s a pleasure coming to Aspire courses and if I think back to the Raising Your Profile event I did a whole year ago I can see the professional and personal changes in myself. I will be eternally grateful for your insight, wisdom and sincere belief in every single individual.”
ONE Ambassador, ONE Campaign
“Great content, fantastic energy. Thanks for your amazing vision and for taking us all along with you. The vibe though Avtrade has changed since I stumbled across Aspire. Today we’re a force for change, inspiration and encouragement to leaders (whatever gender) and to all staff across the company.”
Director of Contract Management, Avtrade Ltd
“Thank you for the most inspiring 90 minutes of my life! I feel full of colour and bubbling possibilities and feel like I'm starting an amazing journey right now”.
Internal Communications Adviser, Oxfam
- This event has passed.