All Events / It’s a M.A.D. (Making a Difference) World
It’s a M.A.D. (Making a Difference) World
Join us this International Women’s Day to explore the latest thinking about the empowerment of women as leaders, why there is still a critical need to close the global gender gap and how women are agents of change.
Understand how organizations that focus on a triple bottom line of profits, people and planet will be the sole survivors and innovators of the future and how we as individuals can change the world.
Join us to connect and make a difference with like-minded people from across the corporate, not-for-profit and entrepreneurial worlds.
- Move forward on your aspirations for yourself, the advancement of women and making a difference in your community and world.
- Explore the challenges and obstacles you face and gain ways to overcome them.
- Receive support, mentoring and encouragement from a like-minded network making a difference to themselves and others.
- Gain new ideas, contacts and thinking.
- Be inspired and uplifted by others' goals and aspirations.
- Network, commit to action and ongoing sustainability.
No cost, complimentary event for International Women's Day
If you can not make the date and time, please register to receive the recording.BOOK NOW
"I'm always different from the majority with my thinking and outlook and finding Aspire is giving me the confidence to know that I am M.A.D. (in a good way!) and I can feel more comfortable in finding my voice and becoming a trailblazer."
Creative Director, Hart In Media
Dr Sam Collins, Founder, Aspire
Dr Sam Collins is known as a leading global voice on gender equality and the new women’s movement, a social entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author.
She has told her story in her book – Radio Heaven – and that’s the best way to get the low down on who she is – warts and all.
If you want the fuller version of what she has done, go to LinkedIn
Sam is based in Los Angeles but travels frequently, and as a born and bred Brit, she spends a lot of time in London.