All Events / Boost Your Resilience Online Seminar
Boost Your Resilience Online Seminar
Resilience is at the top of a must-have skill set to be able to deal with today’s work and life overload, time deprivation, financial pressures, workplace change, resourcing cuts, challenging people, unconscious bias and traditional organizational cultures.
Benefits you'll gain:
- Tools to empower yourself to bounce back quickly from unexpected challenges.
- Top tips on thriving after failure, not taking things personally and dealing with rejection.
- Learn how to deal with stressful people and relationships while staying calm and resilient in the moment.
- Develop your patience when your plans are not happening as fast as you would like.
- Understand how women specifically are resilient and how this plays out in the workplace and at home.
- Grow your ability to keep going and stay on track and positive about the future.
- Leave with practical actions to apply to your own life, work and world.
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 8.00am PST for 90 minutes. If you cannot make this date/time, you can register anyway and receive the event recording the next day.BOOK NOW
“Thank you so much. I really got an enormous amount from the Boost Your Resilience webinar yesterday and look forward to digesting all the accompanying material you have sent.”
Customer Experience Business Lead, Aviva
“The Aspire webinars proved to be a great success for our attendees. We are a global organisation so it enabled female participants from all over the globe to attend the event live or to experience the same development opportunity with easy access via the web remotely at a later time.”
Global Lead HR Business Partner - IS, AstraZeneca
10% discount on normal the rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote