All Events / Boost Your Resilience Virtual Seminar
Boost Your Resilience Virtual Seminar
This virtual seminar will deliver motivation, inspiration and practical strategies and is led by Dr Sam Collins, CEO of Aspire, and named one of the Top Ten Executive Coaches, winner of the Leader in the Workplace Award and recognised by Her Majesty, The Queen as one of the UK’s Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry. Sam is known for her bold, inspiring and humorous style.
Resilience is at the top of a must-have list to be able to deal with today’s uncertainty. More than just coping and surviving, resilience is a fundamental and learnable life, management and leadership skill.
According to the Harvard Business Review: ‘The key goal in managing dynamic and unpredictable challenges is resilience – the ability to survive and thrive through unpredictable, changing, and potentially unfavorable events”.
This online seminar is for you if you are:
- Feeling stress under current events and you need to keep yourself and others on track.
- Needing to thrive in today's environment that requires the ability to bounce back fast.
- Increasing your ability to be brave and inspire yourself and others around you.
- Looking to make a bigger impact and difference and you know it will require resilience.
- Trying to do it all, juggle it all and you could do with a boost of inspiration!
Benefits you'll gain:
- Develop your 'Resilience Quota'- the ability to bounce back quickly from unexpected challenges.
- Techniques for yourself and others to reduce stress under unpredictable and unstable times.
- Find ways to inspire yourself and others to step up, lead and thrive during this time.
- Know how to manage stress and stay calm and resilient in the moment.
- Share strategies on managing it all and keeping sane!
- Tools to stay authentic and lead under pressure.
- Have an ability to stay positive about the future even when you don't know what's coming next.
- Develop your patience and agility to make changes.
- Grow your ability to keep going and stay on track when you feel like giving up.
- Learn how to come back from failure and deal with rejection.
- Rally together and be part of the Aspire network and share ideas with other women around the world.
Attendees: All levels from corporations, small/medium business, professional services, academia, government and charities. Open to women and men.
$195 per person | £125 for recording if you can't make the date.
5am - 6.30am PST plus an optional 30 minute Q&A until 7am.
Plus an additional 10% discount for 2 people | 15% discount for 3-5 people | 20% discount for 6-9 people | 25% for 10 people plus.BOOK NOW
"Many thanks for yesterday’s virtual session, which I found inspiring, motivating and practical – the three things that you bring in spades and to so many women!”.
PARTNER & DIRECTOR OF MARKETING STRATEGY, HYMANS ROBERTSON LLP
“It’s a pleasure coming to Aspire courses and I can see the professional and personal changes in myself. I will be eternally grateful for your insight, wisdom and sincere belief in every single individual.”
One Ambassador, One Campaign
“I just wanted to drop you a quick email following my participation in the Aspire event. Thank you for impacting my life in such a positive and dramatic way!”
Managing Director, PFM Medical
"THANK YOU for delivering such an inspirational and fabulous event. I’ve experienced a lot of different leadership development events over the years and whilst most have been good, some excellent … I was blown away by Aspire"
Director, CM Talent
10% discount on normal the rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
25% for 10 people plus
Dr Sam Collins
Dr Sam Collins is a leading international voice on leadership and equality, a social entrepreneur, speaker and author.
Dr Sam Collins founded Aspire in the UK nearly 20 years ago when she was just 30 years old, now a globally sought after organization that empowers a new way of leadership in life, work and world. She has lived, travelled and worked in the UK, Europe, Canada, Africa, India, Australia and the US.
Sam has been named “One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry” by Her Majesty The Queen, “A Women Shaping the World” by CNN and “Leader in the Workplace” by the Ogunte Women’s Social Leadership Awards.
A 7 year part time PhD explored the future world of work and she is the author of the internationally best selling book, ‘Radio Heaven – One Woman’s Journey into Grace’.
She has worked with global corporations, government and not-for-profits across the globe over the past 20 years and has contributed to The Financial Times, The Guardian, CNN, The Huffington Post, The Sunday Times and the BBC.
Originally from the UK and passionate about pioneering change, family and life balance, Sam now lives in Los Angeles with her husband and three children.