All Events / Aspire Resolve Virtual Conference
Aspire Resolve Virtual Conference
- find a solution.
- decide firmly on a course of action.
- a firm determination to do something.
What are the practical first steps to overcoming challenges and moving forward on your aspirations?
It’s easy to become distracted doing things that are related to, but not core to our vision. The whirlwind of being busy can deceptively lead us to believe we are achieving something. We can be super busy but going nowhere. It is critical that in this unstable time, women move forward on their projects, dreams and aspirations in life, work and world.
This event is for you if you...
- Have had a challenging time and you are in need of a boost of inspiration, ideas and support!
- Have an idea or dream and you are procrastinating, you've got stuck or it just isn't happening as you'd hoped.
- Obstacles are getting in the way of your goals and it is time to break through them.
- Are in the middle of or you want to make a bigger difference and impact in your life, work or world.
- Want to transform your team, business or organization in some way for the better (that's not just about profits).
- Know that it's time to change direction and you need some inspiration to get going.
- Starting or growing a business or nonprofit and new contacts and a concrete action plan would really help.
What are women saying about our first virtual conference?
“Vision without action is just a dream, action without vision just passes the time, and vision with action can change the world.”
Join us and...
- Hear from speakers on how they achieve their dreams, the common pitfalls and what they do when they get stuck.
- Get more clarity on what your ideas, projects and goals are and why they are important to you and others.
- Learn the powerful communication skills to move forward on your goals.
- Recognize your value and have the confidence to achieve your dreams, aspirations and goals.
- Feel empowered to overcome the stress, fear and worry about turning your ideas into reality.
- Conquer the common obstacles to success and happiness.
- Learn the practical steps you need to take to move forward and achieve your goals now.
- Network, make contacts and be part of a challenging peer group of friendly, like minded female peers.
Join Dr Sam Collins, Founder of Aspire and named as ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty The Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN as she curates and leads this event.
- Engaging interactive content with exercises and step by step tools.
- Powerful talks from speakers from across the globe.
- Recorded sessions that you can watch at a later time to suit you.
- Online networking, conversations and collaborations.
We have been creating pioneering events for 20 years across the globe. They have been described as “different to any other conference, inspiring, powerful, space to think, challenging, innovative, fun, life changing and empowering”.
$495 Corporate | $349 Self-funding and Not-for-profits | Scholarships are available
December 3 and December 4 - 7am - 12pm PST each day via Zoom
All sessions are recorded for flexibility in attendance. Early bird up until October 30, 2020BOOK NOW
"To listen to women from around the world speak was incredible. And to read chats from women around the world isn't available at an in-person event. I gained something from each one spiritually, emotionally, and physically"
Home of Guiding Hands, USA
"Fantastical, informative, empowering, brilliant eye opener, jaw dropping. I had a blast! I don't do many conferences and found Aspire exhilarating and fresh"
The UK Home Office
"So unique. It was a really nice combination of professional high level panelists, with powerful spiritual people"
Ernst & Young, Luxembourg
"From reimagining my and our future as pioneering women, to shifting inside away from my fears of inadequacy to become my future self, to networking towards my pack for giving and receiving help, to ACTION and making that future happen"
Upupa Epops Ltd, Zambia
"Amazing, brilliant and the most inspirational event I have ever been too"
Life is Life, Spain
"A life changing experience. Joining women leaders from across the world and from various disciplines enabled me to visualise my future and strengthened my trust within myself. Lifting each other up!"
MA Global Crime & Justice, Albania
"Mind blowing. I was glued to my seat. Just wow!"
Moyinoluwa Rainbow Foundation for Down Syndrome, Nigeria
10% discount for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote
There are a number of scholarship places available at each Aspire for Equality event.
These places are open to trailblazing individuals working to develop themselves and change the world.
Please complete the scholarship application HERE.
“I just wanted to thank you, thank you, thank you for the opportunity for a scholarship and the opportunity to attend such an incredible event. I could go on and on! But in short, it was a revelation.” – Sheryl Plant, Press Officer, Breast Cancer Care