All Events / Aspire Reinvent Virtual Conference
Aspire Reinvent Virtual Conference
- to invent again or anew, especially without knowing that the invention already exists.
- to remake or make over, as in a different form:
- to bring back; revive
Join women from across the world as we reinvent our careers, businesses, organizations and world in the new era. At a time when multiple intersecting issues are staring us in the face—authoritarianism, climate change, race inequality, gender inequality, forced displacement and pandemics—we urgently need womens’ voices and leadership.
Female leadership can help us navigate our way out of our current geopolitical challenges to a better future, a peaceful society and sustainable planet.
This event is for women who want to (re)create a career of true impact and significance in the world.
Join us and...
- Enjoy a life and career rebrand and makeover.
- Receive tools to scale and deepen your presence, impact and visibility.
- Give yourself the time and space to think, strategize and figure out who you need to become to achieve your goals.
- Gain access to collaborators, decision-makers and mentors providing guidance, perspective, and leadership.
- Explore the lifestyle, self care and health choices needed to achieve your goals.
- Learn how to think bigger and create a greater impact and difference in your life, work and world.
- Equip yourself with skills to build businesses and structures that embed creativity, sustainability, justice and equity.
- Discover (or reconnect with) your purpose and values and determine how you can marry them with business and world trends.
- Feel empowered to overcome both internal mental barriers and the external obstacles (situations and people) that stop you achieving your aspirations.
- Redefine balance and understand that it is an outdated concept and know how to integrate peace and calm into your daily life.
- Create a workable plan you feel good about to get you from here to there over time.
- Gain new contacts and be part of an inspiring network and peer group of women from across industries and backgrounds.
“I thought, I need to reinvent myself. I want every day of life to be wonderful, fascinating, interesting, creative. And what am I gonna do to make that happen?”
Karen Allen, Actress
Hear from the women visionaries, pioneers and leaders and Dr Sam Collins, named as ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty The Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN.
- Inspirational and powerful talks and practical tools from speakers from across the globe.
- Recorded sessions that you can watch live or at a later time to suit you.
- Engaging interactive content with exercises and step by step tools.
- Online networking, conversations and collaborations.
We have been creating pioneering events for 20 years across the globe. They have been described as “different to any other conference, inspiring, powerful, space to think, challenging, innovative, fun, life changing and empowering”.
$495 early bird up until August 14, 2020
October 14 and 15 - 6am - 11am PST each day with optional networking before and after the event.
All sessions are recorded for flexibility in attendance.BOOK NOW
"Part spiritual vision quest, part holistic spa retreat and a hard core career and life makeover experience for corporate, non-profit and education warrior women"
Be. Do. Have. Results! LLC, USA
"Two days of pure positivity, inspiration, powerful insights and amazing takeaways. This was my first LIVE virtual event. It was remarkable"
Personage Corporation, India
"It was phenomenal, somehow even more intimate for being online. Can you imagine going to a zoom conference which leaves you wanting more? THE BEST online conference I have ever experienced"
Sara Traynor Coaching, UK
"Totally life changing and refreshing. Meeting women from all over the world was mind blowing and humbling. Celebratory, enlightening, encouraging and thought provoking at the same time even though it was taking place virtually. Best conference ever and I totally mean it"
St Abigails Schools Isolo Lagos & St Abigails Women Initiatives, Nigeria
"The speakers, energy, and connections are amazing. I loved how spirituality was intermingled/balanced with business and productivity"
"This was my first time attending Aspire and I gained valuable and priceless knowledge that I didn't realise I needed it when I am about to step in the big league of the work environment"
Student at University of West of Scotland
10% discount on normal the rate for 2 people
15% discount for 3-5 people
20% discount for 6-9 people
10 people plus – email us for a quote