The ability to trailblaze change is a critical component of success and fulfilment in today’s competitive organizations, unstable economies and volatile world.
This online seminar will be led by Dr Sam Collins, Founder and CEO of Aspire, named ‘One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business and Industry’ by Her Majesty, the Queen and ‘A Woman Shaping the World’ by CNN. Award-winning gender diversity expert, social entrepreneur, key note speaker, coach and internationally bestselling author, Dr Collins is a leading global voice on change for workplaces, organizational culture and community impact.
- Understand what it means to be a Trailblazing leader in today's competitive organizations and global economy.
- Develop the qualities and skills of leaders who truly make a difference and trailblaze change.
- Be inspired and empowered with new ideas, thought leadership and tool kits.
- Create a new vision of success for yourself and others at home, in your workplace and in your community.
- Grow a new external network of like-minded women from around the world.
- Leave with a tangible action plan.
- Learn more about The Aspire Trailblazing Leadership Conference on December 12th and 13th in London, UK
No cost - this is a FREE event
If you can not make the date and time, please register to receive the recording post-event.BOOK NOW
“It was a pure inspiration. I have the empowerment to change static views and engage further in equality for women. Every woman needs to engage with Aspire and every woman in power needs to step up for those who can't. It crosses borders, it crosses sectors, it unites a flame inside you to stand up, raise the roof, to make a change with a massive support crew in tow.”
ONE Ambassador, ONE Campaign
- This event has passed.
Dr Sam Collins
Dr Sam Collins is a leading international voice on leadership and equality, a social entrepreneur, speaker and author.
Dr Sam Collins founded Aspire in the UK nearly 20 years ago when she was just 30 years old, now a globally sought after organization that empowers a new way of leadership in life, work and world. She has lived, travelled and worked in the UK, Europe, Canada, Africa, India, Australia and the US.
Sam has been named “One of the Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry” by Her Majesty The Queen, “A Women Shaping the World” by CNN and “Leader in the Workplace” by the Ogunte Women’s Social Leadership Awards.
A 7 year part time PhD explored the future world of work and she is the author of the internationally best selling book, ‘Radio Heaven – One Woman’s Journey into Grace’.
She has worked with global corporations, government and not-for-profits across the globe over the past 20 years and has contributed to The Financial Times, The Guardian, CNN, The Huffington Post, The Sunday Times and the BBC.
Originally from the UK and passionate about pioneering change, family and life balance, Sam now lives in Los Angeles with her husband and three children.